2009年10月13日 星期二

Rockies 4-Day Tour

( at dinner time )
Mr. Joseph (my homestay father): how about your trip, Kevin?

Me: The scenery is magnificent! Lake Louise might be the most beautiful landscapes I’ve ever seen! (Having known that my homestay family would ask me about Rockies, I could say only two sentences, though…> <)

Mr. Joseph: did you see any animals?

Me: no~

Mr. Joseph: Maybe animals don’t like Taiwanese’s beard (smile~)

Mrs. Joseph: Kevin, say “fuck you, Joseph!” (smile~)

Me: no ~~

Mrs. Joseph: come on!! I buy you a beer!

Me: no, no^^ I will buy you a beer~~



 
Last Spike



















BBQ Dinner,Campfire, and Line Dancing
















Ice Explorer on the Columbia Glacier






















Lake Louise






















Moraine Lake
















Banff Gondola at Sulphur Mountain




I find the way to Taipei!!
















Dawson Falls, Helmken Falls
















Minnewanka Boat Cruise
















Othello Tunnels







Yuko always smiles




I made 3 good friends---Aiumi, Miho and Yuki










Banff &Mt. Robson













OMG

0 意見:

張貼留言