2009年7月28日 星期二

Compare Vancouver To Your Home City


My morning teacher gave me this topic for discussion.
The most different two things to compare are the weather and the prices of commodities.
Vancouver has been ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world because of the weather. The climate of Vancouver is pleasant and It doesn’t often snow in the winter in spite of being located at a high latitude. In my home city, Taipei, the summer temperature usually gets up to 30 degrees celsius. And the prices of commodities in Vancouver are dissimilar to Taipei. In Vancouver, I need to pay a high price for eating and living , but the name brand products in Vancouver are cheaper than them in Taiwan. Besides these, Vancouver isn’t crowded and multiracial, exactly the opposite of Taiwan.
And the daytime in Vancouver is so long and the sky usually gets dark at 9 PM in summer. OH, it’s not 8 PM~~It’s time to sleep!!



my school PGIC
Photobucket


Vancouver street scene
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


my new haircut~~very short
Photobucket












0 意見:

張貼留言